Friday Fun Flow and Donation Drive for The Bridge
led by Sarah Hatton
Join us on December 20th at 6:oo PM for an open level holiday class led by Sarah! We are also doing a donation drive to benefit The Bridge of North Texas.
A little about the Bridge:
- Founded in 2008
- Annually, the Bridge serves 85% of the homeless population of Dallas County.
- 80% of their population is men (please keep in mind when selecting gifts).
- ‘One stop shop’, 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Their website is bridgenorthtexas.org
‘A staggering 25% of Dallas residents are living in poverty and, according to the most recent homeless count conducted by Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA) in January 2019, 4,538 individuals were found to be homeless. That is an increase in homelessness of 9% from 2018.’
Please consider donating:
- Men’s and Women’s underwear (all sizes)
- Men’s and Women’s lounge wear (all sizes)
- Men’s and Women’s athletic wear (all sizes)
Bring an item from the donation list and your class is only $5! All donations must be dropped off by 12/20.