Spring Equinox Outdoor Experience
hosted by Bekah Kornblum and Trotter LaRoe
Join us for the Spring Equinox Outdoor Experience, March 21-22 at Tyler State Park! Spend some time outdoors and give yourself a fresh start for the spring season.
The Full Weekend ticket is $60 and includes:
- Access to the park
- Campsite reservation
- 2 yoga classes
- 2 meals
- A weekend of fun and relaxation!
The Day Trip ticket is $30 and includes:
- State park day pass
- 1 evening yoga class
- campfire dinner
- A day of fun and relaxation!
Space is limited — only 13 full weekend tickets are available. There is no limit for day passes. Sign up early! Please direct questions to Bekah Kornblum.
Working Itinerary (subject to change)
Saturday, March 21
- 10 am – Meet at the studio to carpool
- Noon – Arrive at the campsite
- 12-5 pm – Free time: hikes, swimming, and more are available depending on weather
- 5-6 pm – Evening Yoga Class
- 6 pm – Dinner provided, chill at the campsite
Sunday, March 22
- 9 am – Breakfast provided
- 10-11 am – Morning yoga class
- 11 am – pack up (check out is at 12)
- Noon – Head back to Dallas
- 2 pm – Arrive in Dallas