Om Om Baby, Let’s Kick It!
Word to Your Mudra!
What is Om Om Baby Yoga? One word: Fun! The focus of this workshop is having a good time while practicing yoga asana! This practice is all about Ananda (Joy) and Vairagya (Non-attachment). With putting a little extra fun and creative freedom into your spiritual practice, you will be surprised at what you are capable of achieving. This workshop will encourage some lightening-up on your path towards enlightenment! (Inspired by Sri Vanilla Ice. 🙂 )
What you can expect in this workshop:
- We will move through a fun, but challenging sequence.
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) will be included.
- We’ll also explore some fun variations of poses, while still keeping it light-hearted.
- To add to the light-hearted theme, traditional yoga chants and not-so yogic, but really fun music will be incorporated.
- Ending in meditation is a must.
Appropriate for: Everyone