Ain’t No Mountain High Enough!
Taking Your Practice to Your Higher Level
In life, it can be a great adventure to take a leap of faith and try something new. It is ok to play it safe, but sometimes in life, we can achieve greater accomplishments by trusting ourselves and taking risks. Imagine if you never took risks in your life….first off, you wouldn’t be here on your yoga mat! In this workshop, we will work on taking your practice to your highest level. It takes courage, practice, patience, dedication, compassion, a step away from fear, and just plain ol’ enjoying the journey to Self-realization. It is through taking risks and believing in yourself, that you will be able to see what great things you are capable of achieving. So let’s unroll our mats and take that leap of faith to discovering our highest potential and to reaching the higher Self!
What you can expect in this workshop:
- We will move through a fun, vigorous and challenging asana sequence.
- We’ll also explore variations of postures, while still keeping it light-hearted.
- Your practice will be taken to a new level in a safe way.
- You will get twisted, bent, balanced and inverted….all without fear!
- To add to the light-hearted theme, traditional yoga chants and not-so yogic, but really fun music will be incorporated.
- Ending in meditation.
Appropriate for: Everyone